Thursday, September 06, 2007

House O-Bodrum, Turkey

Okay, I probably shouldn't just keep posting homes I see on Materialicious' website, but I can't help it. This one Is. Just. So. Lovely.



I love how it's wedged in so discretely (unlike most of the monstrosities you see in the mountains of Colorado! or in Highlands Ranch-gag). In fact, the pool is partially under the front porch, becoming part of the architecture & not just a pool. (This would probably not be a good idea for me, as I tend to drop things while I'm trying to unlock the door--keys.cell phone.purse.etc...).

And I sincerely love the kitchen. I love when the indoor/outdoor boundaries are blurred. If that were my lovely home, you'd either find me in the pool (I'm obsessed with the idea of having a pool) or at that dining room table, drinking some thick, dark coffee...Turkish style!



You can see more pictures and information here & here

No comments: