Thursday, September 13, 2007

pretty walls...

i'm a bit schizophrenic when it comes to decor and design--i guess i just like what i like. while i'm totally drawn to really clean, scandinavian & modern design, i also dream of a hand built house with rounded walls and little cubbies. it doesn't really matter much, because it will be awhile before i can afford either. for now, my sweet little 1955 ranch house will suffice.
but a girl can dream...

i very much love these walls from the Rang Decor blog


i like the detail around the window...


this one would fit in with both my modern aesthetic and earthy...that, and i'm really into yellow these days. i wonder if this wouldn't be something i could do myself??


this is copper embedded in terra cotta. perhaps someday, i'd do my whole kitchen in this! ahhhh....


this is another idea that i could maybe do myself. (i always think i can do things myself. more often than not, i'm lying to myself) =)

No comments: